Responsible for answering feedbacks and enquiries pertaining to logistic and fulfilment matters for both marketplace and Enterprise clients.
Ensuring orders claimed are managed according to Service Level Agreement.
Assist with returned shipment and exchanges between the customer and the seller.
Arrange transportation via Lalamove/Pickupp, or TCK (non-urgent request and returned shipment).
Eezee’s a fast-growing Singaporean company in the B2B space. Who are we looking for? We’re looking for someone that’s ambitious, driven, and ready to work hard.
If you’re looking for comfort and routine at a 9-6 job, this isn’t for you. Our team are made up of people who are prepared to work fast, break rules, and deliver results.
We’re like no other company out there. If you think you’ve got what it takes, apply now.
Job Interactions & Interface:
This role interacts with internal staff: Customer Service Team, Operations Team & Management Team.
Externally this role interacts with: Sellers, buyers, enterprise clients, 3rd Party Logistics partners.
This role reports to: Logistics and Fulfilment Manager, COO.
Provide a bullet point list of the responsibilities and duties of this job.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards external parties. (Sellers, clients, and logistic partners)
- To ensure customer service standards are met while responding to any feedbacks and enquiries.
- Liaising with buyers and sellers with matters pertaining but not limited to items out of stock, lead time for restock, acknowledging lead time, delayed delivery, damaged goods, exchange and returns, etc. (Inform the fulfilment and logistics Executive on the date to arrange collection and delivery)
- Acknowledging and resolving buyer’s complaints as per service level agreement.
- Ensuring with sellers that items are ready for collection before creation of manifest.
- Attending to buyer’s and seller’s feedbacks and enquiries after claiming of orders.
- Ensuring all feedbacks and enquiries are properly recorded.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Order Fulfilment
- Customer Support